Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your username, email address, password, and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer you use to access our services, including the hardware model, and operating system and version.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
For more details about how we collect information, including details about cookies and how to disable them, please see “Your Information Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
In order to provide you with access to the Service, or to provide you with better service in general, we may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third-party service whose application you have authorized or used to sign in) and combine that with information we collect through our services.
Use of Information
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Contact you about users’ gaming experience;
- Provide, maintain and improve our services;
- Provide services you request, process transactions and to send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, latest release, new features, company news, promotions, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about news and information related to our service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services; and
- Personalize and improve our services.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf;
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- To enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including our Terms and Conditions; and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
- In connection with any merger, sale of Gamio Entertainment assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
Third Party Analytics
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your Information Choices
When you first launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, our mobile applications, or certain features thereof, will no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
You may opt out of receiving any promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
ENDUSER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This end-user license agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (End-user, the individual or entity accepting this Agreement) and Gamio Entertainment. Access to or use of the Licensed Application signifies your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. If you are accepting these terms on behalf of a business entity, you hereby represent that you have the authority to do so. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not access or use the Licensed Application.
By clicking “agree and install” you (a) acknowledge that you have read and understand this agreement; (b) represent that you are of legal age to enter into a binding agreement; and (c) accept this agreement and agree that you are legally bound by its terms. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use the application and delete it from your mobile device.
Scope of License
We license use of the App to you on the basis of this EULA. We do not sell the App or Contents to you. Gamio Entertainment remains the owner of the App at all times. You may not distribute or make the Licensed Application available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time.
You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the Licensed Application. You may not copy (except as expressly permitted by this license and the Usage Rules), decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Licensed Application, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any open sourced components included with the Licensed Application). Any attempt to do so is a violation of the rights of Gamio Entertainment and its licensors. The terms of the license will govern any upgrades provided by Gamio Entertainment that replace and/or supplement the original Licensed Application, unless such upgrade is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will apply.
Consent to Use of Data
You agree that Gamio Entertainment may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about your mobile device that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of updates, support and other services to You (if any) related to the Application.
Modifications to Application
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Application or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you. The Modifications to Application section is for apps that will be updated or regularly maintained.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or Gamio Entertainment. Gamio Entertainment may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice.
This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from Gamio Entertainment, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the Application and all copies thereof from your mobile device.
Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the Application and delete all copies of the Application from your mobile device.
Events Outside Our Control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under this EULA that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including failure of public or private telecommunications networks (Event Outside Our Control). If an Event outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under this EULA:
- our obligations under this EULA will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control; and
- We will use our reasonable endeavors to find a solution by which our obligations under this EULA may be performed despite the Event outside Our Control.
Disclaimer / Limitation of Liability
This application and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons relating to Gamio Entertainment, is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement being made and without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you expressly acknowledge and agree that the use of the Application is at your sole risk and that the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, and effort is with you.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Amendments to this Agreement
Gamio Entertainment reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Any claim relating to the Gamio Entertainment application shall be governed by the laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Email address: email@example.com
Effective From: April 20, 2018.